Hello and happy Friday Faves!
Who else is feeling the holiday baking spirit? Me, ME, MEEEEE! And for all those times when we think, “What in the world will I do with all the cookies I bake?” this is the time to not worry one whit about it because ’tis the season to share! Tomorrow’s email list is getting my top holiday cookie recipes, like these perfectly chewy Snickerdoodles above, and cookie swap party tips. So if you aren’t on the list, sign up today and get all of your recipe cravings cured.
Once you’ve struck that off your list, dig into his week’s list of Friday Faves! Enjoy!
Everyone’s seen the iconic “Lunch Atop a Skyscraper” photograph, but have you seen that you can now re-live history on the ride atop Rockefeller Center???
The bests of 2023 are…drumroll, please…
- I’ve talked about how much I love this podcast and it’s been named Apple’s podcast of the year. So deserving!!!
- Oxford University Press’s “word of the year”
- Time‘s Person of the Year.
- The 25 most viewed articles on Wikipedia, and Taylor Swift isn’t #1.
I love this musician and his ever-present joy and that’s why I am watching the documentary about him and his wife’s fight for her life this weekend.
Meg Ryan, she’s still America’s sweetheart—also, definitely copying her outfit from the 3rd photo.
This Sopranos actor just opened a bar and I can only imagine…
Sweet treat relief:
- I love my snickerdoodles and that means I’d probably love this snickerdoodle bread too. Sweet!
- These dipped Oreos decorated as Xmas trees are so dang cute, and would be easy to pull off, no baking required.
- Red velvet cookies bring some serious holiday cheer.
- Eggnog cupcakes sound so perfectly festive.
- Such pretty lace cookies—with chocolate!
Another stew-ey bean recipe to get your bean fill in.
And, this crostini is one of my top recipes (and my #1 party trick).
Slow-cooker hot chocolate is easy to cozy up to.
This easy salmon dinner looks v. good.
Man do I love a potato recipe and these look heavenly.
This noodle soup is one of my daughter’s favorites.
Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate! These latkes are perfection.
And then, this Malibu beach house is simply too good.
18 unique stocking stuffers (all under $50).
This beginner’s pottery kit would make such a fun gift.
And, someone I follow just posted about this rockstar cleaning tool and any pet owner should probably jump on it.
And that’s it for this week! Have a fantastic holiday weekend!
We send good emails. Subscribe to FoodieCrush and have each post plus exclusive content only for our subscribers delivered straight to your e-mail box.
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There may be affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.