By using our website, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, our practices surrounding the collection, use, and sharing of personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not access, browse, or use the website.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To operate, maintain and improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails, respond to your comments or inquiries, and provide you with user support.
- To create your account, identify you as a user of our website, and customize our website for your account.
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
- To track and measure advertising on our website.
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to our website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. For example, when you use the website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the website, such as links clicked.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our website uses third-party service providers to service various aspects of our website. We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies linked to below.
Publicly Visible Information
If you leave a comment on our website, certain information may be publicly visible. Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information. You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account.
Your email address will never be available publicly.
Sensitive Personal Information
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Store visitors’ preferences
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access
- Ensure that visitors are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- Customize website content based on visitors’ site interactions, browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
- Cookies may also be used by third-party services, such as Google Analytics, as described above.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies by setting your internet browser to deny access to cookies. Already set cookies may be deleted at any time via your Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
Affiliate Program Participation
Our website participates in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions that help fund the operation of this website.
Childrens Online Privacy
This website is not directed to and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at [email protected] . By using the Services, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
Rights Related to Your Personal Information
You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
This policy was last modified on 5/23/2018.