Hey! Guess what? We’ve birthed ourselves a cookie cookbook.
I’m thrilled to announce that Cookie Cravings cookbook is now available!
And to celebrate its arrival we’re giving away a KitchenAid 7-quart Stand Mixer just like the one Maria used to bake all these cookie wonders. Believe me, it got a workout. Oh, and a little known fact about Maria: If you can believe it, Maria doesn’t like to eat cookie dough. She’d rather eat the cookies baked! Which turned out just fine, more dough for me and Josh to snack on.
Okay, now I’m getting ahead of myself. First, the cookbook…
Maria’s Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies from the Cookie Cravings Cookbook
I’ve partnered with Maria and Josh of Two Peas and Their Pod to co-publish their first e-Cookbook, Cookie Cravings. It’s been such a blast plotting, planning and BAKING. We’re thrilled to share it and a bunch of other downloadable goodies with you.
Cookie Cravings is a 78-page downloadable cookbook that includes all new photography, new stories and a month of cookie recipes: 15 favorite recipes from the Two Peas and Their Pod blog plus 15 new cookie recipes created specifically for Cookie Cravings. I can verify they are all delicious after nibbling my way through the cookie cornucopia as I photographed and styled them for the book. My skinny jeans are officially on vacation.
And just like they say during late night T.V., “But wait! That’s not all!”
We’re offering a bigger package that includes the Cookie Craving cookbook with even more downloadable goodness including:
- A bonus e-Cookbook, Cookie Days, a 20-page downloadable cookbook featuring a week of recipes and new photography from a few of Maria’s blogging baking buddies including: Picky Palate, Brown Eyed Baker, Kevin and Amanda, Eat, Live, Run, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, How Sweet It Is, and Recipe Girl plus showcasing 7 of Maria’s favorite blogging cookie decorating artists.
- Printable gifting labels for a year of special occasions from ChicSprinkles.com
- Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart
- Printable What’s in Maria’s Pantry: Baking Cookies
- Printable Cookie Recipe Cards for your own cookie recipes
- Printable Chocolate Toffee Almond Cookie Recipe Card from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Printable Keep Calm and Bake On Graphic
- Computer Screen-Saver Wallpapers
- VIDEO: Maria’s Step-by-Step Cookie Baking Tutorial
One of Maria’s favorite recipes from the Cookie Days Cookbook: Eat Live Run’s Oatmeal Cream Pies with Cinnamon Buttercream
With all of Maria’s recipes, tips and step-by-step tricks there’s not much doubt you’ll be baking just like Maria, or as Ree calls her: “The Cookie Queen”, in no time at all.
Buy the Cookie Cravings Cookbook or the Cookie Cravings Digital Package now on my Cookbook page.
To say thanks for your readership and to help make your baking days even easier, Maria and I are giving away one KitchenAid 7-Quart Bowl-Lift Residential Stand Mixer in the color of your choice—red, black, silver or white (oh, why am I not eligible to win??)
To enter, head on over to Two Peas and Their Pod for all of the details.
And don’t forget to purchase your copy of Cookie Cravings!
This giveaway is sponsored by KitchenAid, but our opinions are our own. And my opinion is that I love KitchenAid.
SIGN UP FOR FREE!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING FOODIECRUSH.COM
Subscribe to the FoodieCrush email newsletter and have every new post plus exclusive content delivered straight to your email box,