Hello and Happy Black Friday!
If you’re reading this now, you’ve survived all the turkey, all the stuffing, and the endless family discussion debating all the reasons why millennials are a complete and utter disgrace to the world (it’s an entertaining read.)
I hosted again this year and I have to say, I’m pretty proud of myself. Not because the turkey was juicy on the inside and crisped skin on the outside (because it was), or because the three pies I baked were utterly scrumptious (because they were.) No. lI’m most proud of myself because my stress level stayed at an even 5 out of 10 with just a peak of 7 when we were about to eat and I realized I forgot to put the stuffing in the oven. Other than that, for once I was just about in even keeled, and it made for a much happier holiday I was very thankful for.
I’m so thankful you’re here! Because your eyeballs could be so many other places. Apparently the internet hasn’t yet exploded thanks to the droves of Black Friday shoppers, so welcome to another Friday Faves.
But then, Cyber Monday is still ahead for the internet-pocolypse to go BOOM.
On that note, my 2019 Nourished Planner is Black Friday-ing too, with the only discounts you’ll see this year.
Plan On It! The Black Friday Sale Is Now
The overall theme of 2019’s Nourished Planner is creating habits that stick, and become the best you that you can be. I know I’ll be working on it right alongside you. Alexa and I have poured so much of ourselves into the planner, and we truly use it ourselves every single day.
- a meal planner
- an exercise tracker
- daily, weekly and monthly calendar
- monthly goal setting an inspiration
- weekly motivational challenges
- plenty of space to make your own lists and goals
This year the more you gift the Nourished Planner, the more you save.
- Buy 1 Nourished Planner = 15% Off
- Buy 2 Nourished Planners = 20% Off
- Buy 3+ Nourished Planners = 25% Off
- PLUS GET $5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING – On all domestic orders.
Shop the Black Friday Sale happening now . The sale lasts through Monday at 11:59 pm CST when the planner will go back to the regular price.
And because so many have requested it, we’ve also figured out a way to offer flat rate international shipping! But don’t wait, this offer ends Monday night too.
Feel free to share this Black Friday deal with your friends, or send it to a family member or co-worker too.
Shop now, save now, and plan for the new year. It’s gonna be a great one.
Okay, so enough about me. Let’s dig into this week’s Friday Faves!
And you thought you were having a bad day. Watch the vid below ’til the bitter end. Yikes.
Have you made your thankful list yet?
Time to smile! 7 fuzzball dogs before and after Japanese grooming pics by my friend Grace. Her Instagram makes me so happy.
This “Un”spirational Instagram account is pretty dang funny.
And am I the only one who secretly stalks Instagram accounts of what people eat? This one is a goodie, and def makes me want to put away the cheese and butter.
Whoa. There was no kissing the bride, and the guests mouths surely fell to the floor when this bride outed her fiancé’s cheating ways. That’s how you do THAT! What a jerk.
In case you haven’t started your Black Friday shopping, this list of 22 BF sales will get your shopping game on.
Here’s why you should be putting your crock pot in…your living room. Yep.
Salads that are so good you won’t even miss romaine :
- This endive salad with cheese and nuts. Totally underated and so good!
- Easy arugula salads go with everything.
- Shaved Brussels sprouts give this salad some girth.
- This one with quinoa would make a meal.
- I could eat this easy beet salad all.day.long.
- This winter salad is always in order, because, AVOCADO.
This creamy pasta is sneaks in the veg.
These pork chops because they aren’t turkey!
Thanksgiving leftovers…UNITE! with…
- these cranberry sauce overnight oats. So smart!
- these turkey pot pie empanadas. Yum.
- this turkey soup with soba noodles. Delish.
- these leftover stuffing muffins. Cuties.
- my turkey pot pie soup. Dip in.
- 21 easy recipes for leftover turkey
Is the modern farmhouse look on the outs? The home trends that WON’T be back in 2019.
The 10 home design trends that will dominate 2019. The return of closed kitchen cupboards!
Maybe I’ll just move into this shipping container house instead. Pretty dang cool.
Have you ordered your holiday cards yet? 21 holiday cards to consider now.
This might be one of my favorite gift guides yet, it’s for all us moms who take photos too.
For anyone over 40, these would make the best white elephant gift. Lord, and the girls, help us all.
Black Friday deals:
- This fleecy jacket is 35% off. Want.
- Love this ombre sweater but love that its 33% off even more.
- Dang it! I bought this duvet last week and now it’s 40% off. Still love it though.
- Shop small this Friday and Saturday at my favorite online boutique where everything is 20% off with the code BF2018. If you’re in SLC, the discount is good in her stores too!
Okay! Time to get the Christmas tree decorating going! Have a great weekend everyone!
Craving more life balance, less stress, and better health? Check out my Nourished Planner, the daily planner to help create simplicity and under-schedule your life.
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
We send good emails. Subscribe to FoodieCrush and have each post plus exclusive content only for our subscribers delivered straight to your e-mail box.
Subscribe and have every FoodieCrush post delivered straight to your e-mail inbox