Where in the world did Spring disappear to? Did it ever show up?
Luckily I was able to duck the perpetual raindrops, somehow get the tomatoes planted, clean up the patio and get my daughter signed up for swim lessons in prep for summer.
And with Memorial Day just a few days away and the mountains turning an oh–so–lush green, its time to get outside and get our grill on.
Check out these 8 great products to spruce up your BBQ—and no mom, I didn’t forget the sunscreen. But if the the nasty–cumulus–raincloud–party–busters show up, at least the orange and green color scheme will keep the party burning bright.
1. Bodum Frykat Cone Charcoal Grill in Orange, $150, Amazon
2. Evo Solo Grill Skewers, $42, Emmo Home
3. Cosmo Basket, $18, Chiasso
4. Bare Escentuals SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen, $28, Sephora
5. Geometric Melamine Serving Tray, $12, Target
Subscribe and have every FoodieCrush post delivered straight to your e-mail inbox