Hello hello and happy unbutton-your-jeans-post-Thanksgiving-dinner Friday!
Today’s the best day ever! It’s Thanksgiving leftovers day! If you find yourself standing at the counter, fork in hand, digging into the leftover pie while your family is in the other room, don’t despair because we’re all right there with you.
My leftover turkey breast will be going into my all-time favorite turkey pot pie, but if you’re looking for more ideas for putting your leftovers to work, here’s 21 leftover turkey recipe ideas for you to try.
Outside of eating—our favorite pastime—my family is in town and we’re thrilled to be together again. We’re heading out to see this movie today (my first in a movie theater since lockdown), making a foray for Christmas ornaments at our favorite local shops (remember to shop local this year!), and generally doing whatever we please.
Happy holidaze everyone. It’s officially here.
Now let’s get to this week’s list of Friday Faves.
This is absolutely genius and so forward-thinking for today—but if you weren’t looking for it, you wouldn’t even see it! All You Need Is Love and Wah Wah Wah: 10 Parenting Lessons to Learn from The Peanuts.
I dare you to watch this sweet reunion and not cry.
First, make the best bloody mary ever,
Sit down to chow on this tasty fluffy, eggy, king of quiche.
This slow-cooked tri-tip is just begging for company. That gravy though…
These smashed potatoes have all the festive vibes.
This cauliflower gnocchi is definitely a thing.
I am such a sucker for stuffed pork chops like these.
If you have hankering for baking, make THIS!
Because it’s shopping season, consider these stocking stuffers for anyone on your list:
- This alarm clock does it all.
- These zodiac journals are cute and they’re a perfect size.
- An AirPods case on a keychain, so they’ll never ever lose them.
- The coolest puffy sleeve for your glasses so you can be stylish and protect them at the same time.
- A set of amazing spice rubs for the grilling enthusiast in the family.
- Hot honey for drizzling over pizza, avocado toast, and roasted veggies.
- This truffle infused hot sauce to zhuzh up your eggs or avocado toast is worth all the hype.
For the chocolate lover:
- The best bourbon in all of the land has been infused into this toffee bar (your husband will keel over with glee)
- An epic hot chocolate bomb complete with mini marshmallows. Wowza!
- Truffles that are almost too pretty to eat
- The cutest chocolate peppermint Christmas tree
- The most insane, inventive flavors of chocolate bars with by far the coolest packaging
For the beauty junkie:
- This brand makes the cutest jewelry and accessories for kids, including these adorable bobbie pin bottles.
- These little soaps are the coolest.
- The best lip balm with super cute packaging to boot.
- Also, I’m obsessed with this moisturizer and lip conditioner and they are the perfect stocking stuffers and such a great price point.
- The cutest little studs.
- A cozy candle for lazy weekend vibes.
That’s all for now. Have a crazy wonderful weekend!
We send good emails. Subscribe to FoodieCrush and have each post plus exclusive content only for our subscribers delivered straight to your e-mail box.
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There may be affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.