Hello March, and Happy Friday!
Today is the first day of March and all I can say is did February even happen? Sure it was a short month but whew, it flew by. The potted flowers sitting at the entrance to the grocery store have replaced the snow shovels and sleds.
I have to admit, I’m not all that sad about winter lessening it’s chilly grip. Spring skiing in the morning with golf in the afternoon? That’s what’s on my agenda this month.
Every change of season has me wanting to refresh and renew. It’s like I’m in a constant vortex.
I recently moved my office and it is totally energizing me. Plus, I get a new project to search for design tips and redecorate. It really is the best of both worlds.
Do you guys want to see a before and after of my office space? If so, email me back or comment below and let me know.
What you may have missed this week:
- This Thai coconut chicken over rice that is seriously slurpable and so easy to make.
- A round-up of 15 recipes you have to make in the hottest kitchen appliance/gadget right now.
- From keto to WW to Whole30, this juicy pork tenderloin fits right into any and every diet you may be following now.
- We showed you our behind the scenes recipe testing for fried chicken on Instagram stories this week, with leftovers that turned into the chicken sandwich above. Did you see it? If not, follow @foodiecrush on the Instas.
And big hugs and huge thanks to all of you who emailed me about last week’s post and the winter time blues. You all are just the best. And literally buoyed my spirits.
But enough about all that, let’s dig into this week’s Friday Faves.
Your Oscars follow up report:
- Whew, was that one steamy night or what! If you watched the Oscars last Sunday, you know exactly what I’m talking about because tongues are wagging all over the internets. Here’s what Lady Gaga says about the rumors with Bradley Cooper. whaaaaaa! Man I love her. Okay, he’s not bad either.
- Rounding up the best and worst dressed on the Oscar red carpet.
- The best food moments from the Oscars. Represent!
A beginner’s guide to journaling. I need to get back to it.
I’m pretty sure we can all relate: How to block those freaking awful robocallers.
Save money, save the environment: How to shop in bulk.
It’s never easy but always appreciated: How to do a good job providing a sympathy meal.
I saw these brownie cookies on Instagram and now I HAVE to make them.
A fried cheese lunch bowl I will totally get behind!
I would put these crispy chickpeas on everything. Air Fryer for the win.
If you’re thinking of going vegetarian (or already are), you’re going to need this.
Loaded Greek style tatchos. That’s on the Mediterranean diet, right?
How to cook beets 3 ways, because they are sooooo good.
And then add them to this bolognese.
Instant Pot recipe alert: Pork chops and gravy. (I wonder if it stacks up to my husband’s version?)
This nutty chicken with mushroom sauce is ready for roll dipping.
This chicken dinner is going to expand your savor of flavors.
These peanut noodles get the mango treatment. Yum.
Instagram has now taken over…restaurant bathrooms?
The revival of velvet, explained.
I constantly struggle with mine: No-fail ways to style your living room coffee table. Apparently it’s all in the tray.
We know that spring is officially here once the annual rollout of springtime retail lines hit. These new decor items are all under $25 at Target.
We are planning a trip to Paris and I’ve never been before so I’m trying to gather all the info I can to make it the best. Tell me your tips in the comments below! Here’s what I’ve found so far.
- This Paris travel guide is not only complete, but LOVE the photos!
- French girl travel essentials for my trip! Oui, s’il vous plait!
- Quaint on caffeine: 5 Paris coffee shops to hang out in all day long.
- Paris street style at fashion week. Yay or nay?
Drugstore DIY: How to turn your bathroom into a fizzy zenned out land of lavender. I wonder if they work in the tub too?
All the best celeb hairstyle trends of 2019 so far.
Need a little support to get through the week? The best t-shirt bras out there.
If you look at anything this week, this list of the weirdest homes ever seen by a real estate agent is HILARIOUS, and kind of scary how people live!
Okay, that’s it! Have a great weekend everyone!
Craving more life balance, less stress, and better health? Check out my Nourished Planner, the daily planner to help create simplicity and under-schedule your life.
We send good emails. Subscribe to FoodieCrush and have each post plus exclusive content only for our subscribers delivered straight to your e-mail box.
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
SIGN UP FOR FREE!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING FOODIECRUSH.COM
Subscribe to the FoodieCrush email newsletter and have every new post plus exclusive content delivered straight to your email box,