Cherry Berry and Banana Overnight Oats
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mixed raspberries , sliced sweet dark cherries and cherries
- 1 banana , sliced
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- Divide the rolled oats between two 1-pint canning jars fitted with screw top lids. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey into each jar. Add ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt to each jar.
- Layer 1 cup of berries in each jar alternating in red, white and blue layers of raspberries, cherries, banana and ending with blueberries.
- Pour 1 cup of almond milk over berries in each jar. Screw the lids on the jars and refrigerate overnight.