Suuuuummmertime, and the livin’s easy. Well, almost. Regardless, I’m ready to put some summertime gas in our tanks to get us started and on our way to sun, fun and general summer goodness.
Sign me up. And sign yourself up too and you could win one of these sizzlin’ giveaways.
To celebrate the almost arrival of summer, I’ve teamed up with 19 other bloggers to share some of our favorite things with our readers. We each chose a few favorite things, each item is under $50, to give away to our readers. Every blogger’s giveaway is different so make sure you hop around to see what awesome stuff you can win.
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke | 2. No Biggie | 3. Tatertots and Jello | 4. The Idea Room | 5. TidyMom | 6. Dine & Dish | 7. Skip to My Lou | 8. House of Smiths | 9. I Heart Faces | 10. Nest of Posies | 11. The Inspired Room | 12.Living Locurto | 13. 30 Handmade Days | 14. Picky Palate | 15. Today’s Creative Blog | 16. Live Laugh Rowe | 17.Snap Creativity | 18. My Baking Addiction | 19. FoodieCrush | 20. Sweet Sugar Belle
Here’s how it works…
- Scroll down and check out all of the things that I personally sought out and gathered for you. Personal shopper? Maybe in my next life.
- Enter to win my gift basket using the giveaway Rafflecopter widget below ($200 value)
- Take another look at the other 19 bloggers and their giveaway items in the collage above and then make like a summer bunny and hop on over to the other sites to enter to win their gifts. Don’t forget to tell them “hi” for me.
- Gain extra good karma and tell your friends to enter. Sharing the chance to win is so much more fun than winning alone.
You can enter to win ONE or all TWENTY, whatever’s your pleasure, they’re all available for the taking.
Here’s a close-up of what I’m giving away.
Summertime to me means a lot of evening concerts and picnics in the park, and while I was shopping I found so many cute things that fell right into that theme that this giveaway pretty much put itself together.
The stuff in my basket aka cooler isn’t stuff that I’ve been asked to promote or paid to share. I just liked it all (especially some of my favorite Utah providers) and thought you’d like it too. And I really, really want to say thank you for visiting FoodieCrush, for checking out my recipes and linking through to the recipes of the food bloggers I feature.
So hey, thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll take a minute to enter to win.
Click to see My Summer Favorite Essentials up close-up and personal and find out how to enter to win all of this summer stuff.
1. Cynthia Rowley soft-sided, collapsible, insulated cooler // Home Goods
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock 45 SPF // Target
3. (8) orange Bright Now 10-inch melamine dinner plates // Home Goods
4. (4) Bright Now plastic tumblers // Home Goods
5. Ponytail holders // H&M
6. AllGood Provisions Organically Grown Banana Chips, Wild Blueberries and Utah Cherries // AllGood Provisions
7. 60″ X 84″ oblong plastic tablecloth // Home Goods
8. Burt’s Bees Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm // Target
9. Wine opener // Target
10. Bon Appetit magazine 1-year subscription
10. Q Too serving tray (13 1/2″ circumference) // Home Goods
11. The original Les Madeleines 4-pack of award-winning Kouing Aman (delivered fresh to your door) // Les Madeleines
12. Canian lens thermos mug/cup
13. Trtlbot Minimalist Card Holder and iPhone 4 Cover
14. Summer Scarf with Fringe // Dayspring
15. 10 Mara-Mi lasercut notecards and envelopes
16. Lisa Leonard Designs acorn necklace // Lisa Leonard Designs
17. Essie Nail Polish in Big Spender // Target
18. Method Hand Sanitizer // Target
19. Strawberry and Champagne Dark Chocolate // World Market
20. Bubble wands
21. Woman’s floppy straw sunhat // H&M
22. $50 Williams Sonoma Gift Card // William’s Sonoma
To enter to win, follow the info on the Rafflecopter widget below and leave a comment below answering:
What is your essential summertime product?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The giveaway is open until Sunday, May 27, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. MST. Good luck and thanks for reading and supporting FoodieCrush.
Thanks for reading and please keep in touch by subscribing to FoodieCrush and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest. This site includes affiliate shopping links of which I receive a small percentage of sales to allow me to create new and special content like this for my readers, so thank you for your support. All opinions are my own.
SIGN UP FOR FREE!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING FOODIECRUSH.COM
Subscribe to the FoodieCrush email newsletter and have every new post plus exclusive content delivered straight to your email box,